Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Reporting to Senior Manager (Insurance)
- Handle all insurance related matters for the Group’s business including arranging insurance coverage, reviewing policies and ensuring compliance, handling claims, liaising with insurance brokers/loss adjusters.
- Liaison with contracts managers or project managers for project insurance requirement.
- Claims institution, negotiation and settlement.
- Provide professional insurance advice to the Company on all insurance matters.
- Provide advice to the Company for change of related legislations.
- Supervise subordinates in respect of claims institution such as Contractors’ All Risks (C.A.R.) & Employee Compensation (E.C.) Claims.
- Taking up any other ad hoc projects and assignments as delegated by Senior Manager (Insurance).
- Degree holder with relevant professional qualification (ACII, ANZIIF).
- At least 10 years’ relevant General Insurance experience in sizeable organizations, with previous experience in construction related industry is preferred.
- Possess thorough understanding of construction insurances, including Employee Compensation, Professional Indemnity Insurance & Contractors’ All Risks.
- Experience in negotiation and working with loss adjusters/legal advisors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in written/spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Conversant with HK insurance related ordinances/practices.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager (Insurance).
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.