Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Responsible for project management, on site supervision, coordination with client, consultants and subcontractors for building services installation in construction projects.
- Monitor the progress and quality of building services works.
- Attend client meeting, site meeting, utilities meeting and chair BS coordination meeting.
- Supervise and monitor the progress of testing and commissioning works to ensure timely completion for handover to client.
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Corporate member of HKIE (Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services discipline) or equivalent. Registered Energy Assessor is preferred.
- 15 years of relevant experience in building construction projects, in which at least 10 years post-professional experience at supervisory level.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Government Regulations and Statutory Requirements.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.