Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Assist safety team members in following up on-site safety issues
- Prepare regular reports, statistical information, safety training materials
- Carry out clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and data input
- Assist in arranging regular meetings and prepare minutes
- Assist in co-ordinating with internal and external parties for daily operation
- Support other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- Outdoor work is required
- Diploma or above in engineering, occupational health & safety or equivalent discipline
- Good organizational skills, attention to details, initiative and able to work independently
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese and English word processing
- Have knowledge in AutoCad is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferable
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here for steps.