Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Assist the site management to implement and maintain all safety systems and policies.
- Monitor the site operations are in compliance of local health & safety regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, prepare accident investigation & analysis.
- Support internal and external system audits and ISO45001 certification.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers.
- Higher Diploma in Safety Management / Engineering / Science related subjects or above.
- Graduates studying other disciplines are also welcomed.
- Registered Safety Officer under F&IU (S.O./S.S.) Regulation Cap 59.
- 2 years relevant working experience.
- Mature and possess good communication skills.
- Familiar with PC usage, such as Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Good Chinese and English correspondence writing.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.