Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Monitor, advise, and implements Quality Plans in architectural aspects and operates document and drawing controls
- Coordinate and preparation of master programme in architectural aspect
- Coordinate and preparation of architectural details and sketches
- Coordinate identifies, verify, and resolve potential architectural design detail problems and its interfacing with other trades
- Monitor, verify and coordinate site progress, interfacing of varies trades, and preparation of progress report
- Coordinate requirement for local regulation permits and licenses
- Coordinate production of as-build drawings, meeting with client, architect, consultant and final inspection
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Technology & Management or other construction related subjects
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in Building Construction Industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.