Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Preparation of project-specific environmental management plans and pollution mitigation procedures.
- Carrying out of regular environmental monitoring and audits.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the Environmental Management System
- Assisting in license applications, provision of environmental training, attending meetings, handling of environmental complaints / enquiries.
- Assisting in implementation of BEAM Plus and/or LEED requirements.
- Supervising junior Environmental Engineers in performance their duties.
- Degree holder in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant site working experience
- Responsible for managing site environmental matters and implementing BEAM Plus/LEED requirements
- Well-versed in local environmental regulations
- Good knowledge in BEAM Plus/LEED certification schemes
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Environmental Engineer
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.