Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Acts as the engineering team leader’s role for assigned projects and to assist the Department Head of Engineering to manage and enhance the site operations of the department.
- Collaborate with site engineering team in regard to temporary works design, and alternative design to permanent works.
- Design temporary works for tender submission.
- Standardize temporary works.
- Visit site regularly to check on structural works.
- Multi-project supervision helping site engineers in monitoring and control of site works.
- Help in departmental training e.g. HKIE Scheme “A” Training and arrange technical seminars.
- Other relevant requirements as assigned by Department Head of Engineering Department.
- Assist the implementation of site safety supervision plan.
- To perform the role of Technically Competent Person (TCP) as specified in Site Safety Supervision Plan as assigned by the Department Head of Engineering Department.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered Membership of MHKIE, MIStructE, MICE or RPE
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in major Civil or Building projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.