Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- To prepare tender independently from cost build-up, contractual review, making relevant quotation enquiry, analyzing and preparing estimating reports, tender submission to handling tendering correspondence with Client/Consultant.
- Degree in Building / Civil / Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Sensible mindset, self-initiative, and willing to work.
- Proficient in written/spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.