Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Assist BIM Team for BIM production.
- Conduct 3D modeling, coordination and create 4D construction sequence simulation animation.
- Assist in internal BIM implementation for construction building projects.
- Maintain BIM standard quality and object families library.
- Co-develop BIM workflow with project team, R&D.
- Prepare training course materials, videos and user manual.
- Develop best practices and standards to facilitate integrated project delivery on BIM Process.
- Degree in Architectural Studies or Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or realted subjects. OR
- Higher Diploma in Architectural Studies, Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 2 years BIM experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Knowledge of Revit, Navisworks or Solidworks will be an advantage.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.