Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- To be responsible to the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives for the supervision of construction works assigned to him/ her.
- Monitor the standard of workmanship against the Employer’s Requirements and confirming to General Specification, Site Administration Handbook (SAH), relevant BS and Code of Practice as specified by the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives.
- Carry out an inspection of defects and outstanding builder’s work at the Technical Compliance.
- Certificate in Building or Building Studies from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent.
- Attained a level of proficiency in Chinese and English Languages equivalent to Form 5 standard.
- With 3 years relevant post-qualification experience of site supervision.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.