Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Handle public enquiries and complaints.
- Prepare press materials, including but not limited to public consultation plans, banners, pamphlets, leaflets, posters, reports, and booklets.
- Prepare papers and presentation materials for District Council meetings.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly project brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, etc to the acceptance of the Project Manager.
- Prepare, arrange and obtain Project Manager acceptance on the relevant information to be uploaded to the project website in the monthly basis.
- A university degree preferably in Communication, Social Media, Public Relations or equivalent.
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in public affairs, community relations, complaint handling, corporate communications and crisis management.
- Experience in community relations and dealing with District Council.
- Well versed in MS office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
- Proficiency in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good inter-personal skills.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.