Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
监工 (屋宇装备) (启德体育园项目)
Successful candidate(s) will be assigned work for Kai Tak Sports Park project.
- Supervision of BS/E&M installation works;
- Checking of delivered & installed materials & equipment, and ensuring the compliance with approved design and contract requirement;
- Witnessing of the testing & commissioning of systems of BS/E&M installations as per requirements of the Contract; and
- Maintaining and updating all site records and necessary filing systems as required by the Supervising Officer and the Supervising Officer’s Representatives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Certificate in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent, OR
- 5 years experience as a skilled worker in the field of Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, OR
- Completed a recognized Technician Apprenticeship in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 years relevant post-qualification experience of site supervision of building services and E&M installations, AND
Knowledge of English and Chinese equivalent to Form 3 standard
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.