Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Support recruitment activities including job advertisements posting, applications screening, logistics support for interview arrangements, on-boarding formalities, and related administration work.
- Provide support to various HR projects and annual exercises, initiatives, staff events and administration.
- Update and maintain accurate employee record in the HR information system and personnel file.
- Assist in reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures, employee handbook and ensure all practices are aligned internally and complied with labor laws
- Perform other ad hoc assignments or projects when assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance will be an advantage.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.