Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Act as site representative of the company on execution of civil engineering and foundation projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of the Project.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the work tasks as specified in the Project Quality Plan.
- Plan, implement and monitor activities as set out in the VIBRO IMS Management System.
- Implement Site Safety Policy and promote awareness of safety to workers at site.
- Carry out any other duties assigned and directed by the company.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 15 years or above relevant working experience in construction field is a must.
- Have bridge works experience, and fulfill TCP-T4 qualification is preferable.
- Responsible for planning, management, site supervision and coordination.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.