Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality plans and site safety supervision plan for the works at designated construction site.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring on engineering specification and drawings submission.
- Follow up the project progresses.
- Provide technical support to in-charge supervisors or workers.
- Degree in Civil /Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Self-motivated and detail-minded.
- A good team player.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Civil Discipline)
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.