Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- To check the requirements under the “Construction Site Safety Manual” and relevant statutory parties are complied with.
- To monitor and report immediately any unavailable technical approvals, including drawings before the inspections of works to be covered up.
- To provide site progress reports for site progress meetings and BS/EM coordination meetings.
- To take site photos on site progress of works installation and noticeable defective works and non-compliance of works.
- Certificate in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent; OR
- At least 5 years experience as a skilled worker in the field of Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering; OR
- Completed a recognized Technician Apprenticeship in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 3 years relevant post-qualification experience of site supervision of building services and E&M installations; AND
- A knowledge of English and Chinese equivalent to Form III standard.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.