Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Assist the TEC-M/PM in specific tasks related to quality and environmental management system, design and estimating.
- Prepare supporting documents for tender submission and pre-qualification, particularly in method statements, outline program and plans for the TEC-M review.
- Assist the TEC-M in organizing training activities and their associated administration for Engineers and Assistant Engineers.
- Assist the TEC-M in preparation and review of design submission.
- To assist Site Agent for carry out site monitoring and supervision for each project.
- To supervise the subcontractors and assist the commercial issues.
- To handle the site technical co-ordination with project consultants.
- Ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Carry out any other duties assigned and directed by the company.
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 6 years relevant experience in Civil / Foundation projects.
- Chartered membership of HKIE or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.