Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Define quality objectives of the project and initiate project planning.
- Manage the project operations regarding Safety, Environmental & Quality in order to meet contract, statutory and company requirements.
- Co-ordinate with client or client's representative on project implementation.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 5 years relevant G.I. experience. OR
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate / Certificate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 8 years relevant G.I. experience.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.