Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Handle method statements and work procedures.
- Supervise the fieldworks to ensure its quality.
- Verify the accuracy, correctness and completeness of all technical information.
- Presents all investigation data, preliminary records and Final Fieldwork Reports within the specified time and to the required standards.
- Certify the Final Fieldwork Reports as having been checked for compliance with the requirements of the Specification.
- Degree in Civil / Structural / Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent.
- 4 years post qualification experience in foundation works.
- Familiar with Government submission procedures.
- Obtained Registered Professional Engineer (Geotechnical).
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.