Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
Assist his/her supervisors to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System, as follows: -
- Monitor the site operations and make sure they are in compliance with local health & safety regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports.
- Support internal and external system audits to maintain ISO45001 certification.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers.
- Higher Diploma in Safety / Health / Environmental / Engineering / Construction / Science related subjects or above.
- Graduates studying other disciplines are also welcomed.
- 1 year relevant working experience.
- Mature and possess good communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.