Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Attend meeting with Developer, Architect and Consultants.
- Implement Total Engineering.
- Monitor all quality and progress of Architectural Works.
- Resolve conflicts on site.
- Identify and resolve design problems with Consultants.
- Monitor statutory submission and inspection.
- Relationship management.
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior engineers.
- Degree in Building / Construction Engineering and Management or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience OR
- Higher Diploma in Building Studies / Building Management or equivalent with 7 years relevant experience.
- Familiar with statutory / license requirements, e.g. BFA, CoP Fire Safety in Buildings.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.