Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the daily operation of the CMP and implementing various security controls to comply with ISO27001 standards. They will work closely with the IT teams, project managers, and end-users to ensure that the platform meets the organization requirements.
- Manage access control. - Perform regular backup, disaster recovery test. - Performance tuning. - Security and Event log monitoring.
- Communicate with stakeholders for the data requirement for the API.
- Ensuring data integrity, including data structure and standard and database structure are setup according to project requirement.
- Assist the design IoT system architecture for new project setups, system architecture.
- Implement security controls to the CMP to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 security standards.
- Manage API and ensure they are setup according to the requirement.
- Support and maintain the IT operation of the system including but not limited to
- Monitoring the system performance and identifying potential issue and resolving issues.
- Support the implementation of various security controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the CMP.
- Maintain documentation related to the Managed API.
- Knowledge in cloud computing platform.
- Experience in system backup and tape library, log monitoring and performance tuning.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting network relate issues.
- Understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Experience in IoT development and data integration is an advantage.
- Experience in implement ISO27001 security controls is an advantage.
- Good communication skills to work effectively with other teams members and stakeholders.
- Managing their time effectively to meet project deadlines.
- Willing to learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in IoT development.
- Being able to work effectively as part of a team, collaborate with other developers, and share knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Being flexible and adaptable to changes in project requirements and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Network Engineer