Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
Successful candidate(s) will be assigned work for ASD project.
- To watch and inspect, to test and examine materials used and workmanship employed in the architectural works on-site, off-site, at factories or other testing laboratories, to ensure that they are complying with the specifications, drawings and construction procedure with the assistance of the site supervisory staff.
- To identify defective materials and workmanship in the architectural work not complying with the specification, drawings and construction procedure, and to coordinate appropriate tests on the defective architectural work.
- To communicate with the Project Manager and site supervisory staff on architectural work;
- To resolve on site architectural difficulties arising from unforeseen circumstances to allow the architectural works to progress with minimum disruption, and in case of action involving changes to approved design, consult the Project Manager or his delegates.
- To maintain site record on architectural work and to coordinate the checking of architectural works on-site, off-site, at factories or other testing laboratories with the assistance of site supervisory staff.
- A professional member of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects who is also a Registered Architect;
- At least 5 years relevant post-professional qualification experience in the supervision and coordination of construction projects.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.