Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Prepare photomontages in relation to the project
- Develop and edit the publicity material for the project, e.g. newsletter, leaflet and brochure
- Prepare artwork and design for the project
- Update materials displayed in Community Liaison Centre.
- Photo shooting and re-touching for project publicity materials
- Diploma in Multimedia Design or related disciplines
- 3 years’ experience in graphic design / publishing industries
- Proficient in QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and MS Office.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.