Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- To maintain and update the QS records, site documents, filing, and drawings required for proper performance of QS duties.
- Carry out measurement for purpose of ordering, subletting, variation estimates and final accounts.
- Evaluate the Sub-Contractor interim payment.
- Notify and contra charge the Sub-Contractor payment.
- Check and verify Sub-Contractors daywork.
- Prepare and keep up to date records and photos of variation works and abortive works.
- Assist in the preparation of interim payment applications.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.