Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Develop and maintain BIM (Revit) content.
- Be responsible for technical project drawing, create, maintain or amend BIM models of different disciplines.
- Generate 2D drawings, schedule and documents.
- Modify on altering design, variations and track changes.
- Certificate in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Science, Design for Manufacturing or related discipline.
- 2 years BIM modeling experience.
- Good knowledge of Revit and Navisworks.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.