Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Review status of design information and liaise with consultants to expedite issuance of outstanding design based on programme requirement.
- Coordinate with building services sub-contractors to establish and maintain building services installation programme, sequence of works, interfacing, and resolve potential problems and conflicts during installation.
- Establish schedule of submission of CSD, CBW, builders works drawings, shop drawings, technical data, material samples and monitor its status.
- Participate in the CSD and CBW working sessions with building services sub-contractors to resolve the conflicts and identify and expedite resolution of design problems.
- Carry out site inspection to monitor the quality standard, progress requirement, and safety standard of the building services installation.
- Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Main Contractor / B.S. Consultant / B.S. Sub-Contractor.
- Experience in B.S. systems of medium or large scale Building projects is an essential.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.