Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Check and verify the proper operation of wages protection policies.
- Inspect various records as per requirements of contracts.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports on payment of wages and MPF contribution and daily records of wage books to site management.
- Conduct random site inspection to verify the identity of site personnel and promote effective communication.
- Responsible for receiving complaints from site personnel on any matters relating to wage payment and other related matters.
- Check the validity of complaints based on the compiled records.
- Provide all necessary assistance to site personnel (e.g. referring the complaint cases to the Labour Department or verify the validity of the complaints).
- Inform site management of anomalies for investigation and appropriate follow-up actions.
- Attaining five subjects at Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) (including Chinese Language, English Language (Syllabus B) and Mathematics), or equivalent;
- 2 years' full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and good job records;
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese;
- Good computer knowledge preferably with past experience on the operation of a computerized smart-card system;
- Preferably have completed a post secondary certificate programme on human resources or personnel management;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance & relevant labour legislation;
- Good knowledge and experience of the operation and practices of the construction industry is preferable;
- Hands on experience in using MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
Fresh graduate / candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Contractor's Labour Officer
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.