Skip to content
请以最新版本的IE, Firefox, Chrome或Safari浏览此网站以获得最佳效果。
- Responsible for combined services drawing (CSD) and combined builder’s work drawing (CBWD) using AutoCAD.
- Monitor combined services drawing (CSD) and combined builder’s work drawing (CBWD) submission & approval schedules.
- Attend working sessions with building services sub-contractors.
- Participate in site coordination with related sub-contractors.
- Certificate / Diploma in E&M or other engineering discipline.
- 2 years drafting experience in building services layout, combined services drawing (CSD) and combined builder's work drawing (CBWD) using AutoCAD in E&M consultant firm or building services / main contractor.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to coordinate with contractors and consultants independently for drawing production and submission.
- Knowledge in construction works procedure and program.
- BIM experience using Revit and Naviswork etc. is preferable. Training will be provided for 3D modeling and CSD / CBWD coordination
- To be stationed in site office.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.