Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Construction Officer
Reference No.: HH-ACO(G)/Internet
The Hip Hing Construction Officer Development Programme (CODP) will prepare university graduates a rewarding career as competent project management executives in our Company.
- It is a unique, comprehensive and well-structured 3-phase programme is designed to develop high caliber into future construction project leaders (Project Managers).
- The successful candidate will get extensive exposure across Project Management of cross-functional projects: -
- All-round working experience and business exposure at construction sites and head office
- Solid participation into various projects, including taking up different positions through job rotation and special assignments
- Management trainees are required to deliver presentation and business proposals to senior management at a regular basis to consolidate learning and development progress.
- Successful candidate will be arranged to join the professional training schemes of respective disciplines such as HKIE Scheme A or In-house HKICS/RICS training scheme, to attain professional qualifications.
- Professional coaching and tutoring will be offered to assist the candidate to prepare for the professional assessment and attain the MHKIE/ MHKIS /MRICS or equivalent qualifications.
- With ample career development opportunities, Management Trainee may reach up to the level of Project Manager.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2024
- Final-year university students in discipline of Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Studies and Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Services Engineering, or other construction related disciplines.
- 2024 Fresh Graduates or 2023 Graduates within six months after the date of graduation will also be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to take up new challenges
- Innovative and able to work under pressure.
- Keen interest in Construction Industry.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.