Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Project Quantity Surveyor
Reference No.: HH-PQS/Internet
- Implement the requirements of the Manuals in respect of all Quantity Surveying functions.
- Carry out Quantity Surveying duties for the project in hand including preparation of Sub-Contract tendering & documentation, Main Contract & sub-contract interim payment application/valuations, final account, insurance claims and contractual claims.
- Attend meetings and negotiate with consultants, client and sub-contractor/suppliers under the supervision of the Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Project Quantity Surveyor.
- Anticipate problems relative to QS duties and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Project Quantity Surveyor with possible solutions.
- Manage & supervise sub-ordinates in day to day Quantity Surveying operation/function.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Chartered membership of HKIS / RICS is preferable.
5 years relevant working experience.
Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.