Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-QS/Internet
- Prepare cost and variations estimates, interim payment applications and payment certification for subcontracts, materials and plants.
- Carry out measurement for the purpose of subletting, material ordering, variation estimates and final accounts.
- Prepare contra-charge account against subcontractors.
- Assist in the collection and preparation of information and records for contractual claims and insurance claims.
- Assist in the preparation of completion job cost/income forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and settlement of Final Accounts for both the Main Contract and Subcontracts.
- Assist in the implementation of the requirements of the Manuals in respect of all Quantity Surveying functions.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.