Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Senior Clerk of Works
Reference No.: HH-SCOW/Internet
- To be responsible to the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives for the supervision of construction works assigned to him/ her
- Monitor the standard of workmanship against the Employer’s Requirements and confirming to General Specification, Site Administration Handbook (SAH), relevant BS and Code of Practice as specified by the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives
- Supervise all CE/COW, CE/ACOWs and CE/WS(BW)s employed by the Contractor, and where necessary recommend deployment of site staff to the Supervising Officer
- Check Contractor’s setting out of all elements. Carry out routine inspections of building works and check for conformity with drawings, specification and contract requirements. Report to the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives on all unsatisfactory works
- Attend client and Contractor’s progress meetings as required and as directed by the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives. Attend all site meetings, site inspections, site audits and follow up the corrective action on non-compliance works
- Monitor progress of works on Site against approved programme. Maintain site record of daily activities on Site and submit monthly returns to the concerned parties as required. Check and update the daily labour strength (including Qualified Tradesmen & Intermediate Tradesmen) and report immediately on any deficiency
- Submit site progress, technical, accident and special reports to the Supervising Officer or his/ her Representatives as required
- Liaise with the Supervising Officer on all site matters. Liaise and co-ordinate with relevant government departments and utility undertakings for works on Site as required
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent
- Attained the language proficiency requirements of ‘Level 2’ or above in Chinese Language and English Language in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent
- At least 15 years site experience including 10 years of relevant post-qualification experience in the capacity of the clerk of works.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.