Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Building Engineer
Reference No.: HH-ABE/Internet
- Assist in the coordination of all organizational project matters, including design, production and site installation.
- Assist in supervision of works to meet project requirements and contractual schedule.
- Provide assistance to the Project Management Team at construction site in all daily project management issues.
- Degree in Building / Construction Engineering and Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 years' relevant working experience in Building Construction Industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Confident in liaising and coordinating with different internal and external parties.
- Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Building Discipline)
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.