Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Reference No.: HH-AQS(G)/Internet
- To maintain and update the QS records, site documents, filing, and drawings required for proper performance of QS duties.
- Carry out measurement for purpose of ordering, subletting, variation estimates and final accounts.
- Evaluate the Sub-Contractor interim payment.
- Notify and contra charge the Sub-Contractor payment.
- Check and verify Sub-Contractors daywork.
- Prepare and keep up to date records and photos of variation works and abortive works.
- Assist in the preparation of interim payment applications.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Work Visa/ IANG holders are welcomed.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.