Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Building Services Inspector (Kai Tak Sports Park Project)
Reference No.: HH-BSI-KTSP/Internet
Successful candidate(s) will be assigned work for Kai Tak Sports Park project.
- To identify and immediately report for any discrepancies in the contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
- To comment and monitor the programme submitted by BS/EM sub-contractors with refer to the approved Works Programme.
- To comment and monitor the submission schedules (drawings, materials, samples etc.) submitted by BS/EM sub-contractors
- To comment and monitor the inspection schedules, T & C schedules, T & C procedures and T & C report formats submitted by BS/EM sub-contractors / ICT sub-contractors.
- Responsible for the upkeep of site records including site reocrd books and submission of all monthly returns
- Supervision of the BS installation works. To monitor labour resources, progress, materials and equipment used on Site.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Diploma or Higher Certificate or above in Building Services or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or IVE / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (DSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent (Note: Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE is accepted administratively as comparable to "Level 2" in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth); and
- At least 8 years relevant site experience including 4 years post-qualification experience in the capacity of Assistant Building Services inspector or equivalent.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here for steps.