Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Safety Officer
Reference No.: HH-ASO(G)/Internet
Assist his/her supervisors to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System, as follows: -
- Monitor the site operations and make sure they are in compliance with local health & safety regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports.
- Support internal and external system audits to maintain ISO45001 certification.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers.
- Higher Diploma in Safety Management / Engineering / Science related subjects or above.
- Graduates studying other disciplines are also welcomed.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Work Visa/ IANG holders are welcomed.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here
If you encounter any technical problems, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org