Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-PLANE/Internet
- Prepare technical proposals for pre-qualification and tender submissions, including tender programmes, method statements, site layout plans and construction sequence drawings.
- Coordinate with BIM Modellers to produce BIM/3D drawings and construction animations for tender submissions.
- Coordinate with other departments within the company for necessary input such as temporary works design, buildability advice, plant and logistic arrangement, Quensh input, etc.
- Prepare replies to tender queries on technical matters.
- Attend pre-tender briefings, site visits and tender interviews.
- Present technical proposals to company directors.
- Degree in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with construction technologies such as MiC and DfMA.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Basic knowledge in current BIM technologies such as Revit, Navisworks and Fuzor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here
If you encounter any technical problems, please contact us by email at email@example.com