Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-FT/Internet
- Assist the Site Agent to carry out site supervision, inspection and coordination work among the sub-contractors.
- Liaise with client’s representative, and be responsible for checking building materials compliance against contract requirements to make sure the construction qualities meet standard.
- Prepare site progress reports & site logbooks and issue site memos to concerned parties for follow up actions.
- Monitor the compliance of workplace safety and health in site operations.
- Complete DSE or equivalent
- Experience in Building Construction is preferred.
- Holder of Safety Supervisor Certificate (42/43 hours) will be an advantage.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.