Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Building Services Inspector
Reference No.: HH-ABSI/Internet
- To identify and immediately report for any discrepancies in the contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
- To comment and monitor the programme submitted by the Contractor with reference to the approved Works Programme.
- To comment and monitor the submission schedules (drawings, materials, samples etc.) submitted by Contractor, the Specialist Sub-Contractor or other sub-contractors in relation to the BS/EM.
- To comment and monitor the inspection schedules, T & C schedules, T & C procedures and T & C report formats submitted by the Contractor, the Specialist Sub-Contractor or other sub-contractors for BS/EM works.
- Responsible for the upkeep of site records in relation to the BS/EM works including site record books and submission of all monthly returns.
- Supervision of the BS/EM works. To monitor labour resources, progress, materials and equipment used on Site.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Diploma or Higher Certificate or higher qualification in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / IVE / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent;
- Attained the language proficiency requirements of 'Level 2' or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent (Note: 'Grade E' in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to 'Level 2' Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth); and
- At least 3 years relevant post-qualification experience of site supervision of building services installations.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.