Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Reference No.: HH-QAE/Internet
- Establish, implement and maintain quality management system.
- Co-ordinate with project team members to prepare and implement project quality plan and procedures.
- Conduct quality surveillance check to ensure works and materials in compliance with contract requirements.
- Issue non-conformance report and follow up rectification works.
- Participate in digitalized work supervision system for QAQC.
- Conduct internal and external audit of quality management system.
- Provide QAQC training to all level of staff.
- Degree in engineering/construction related subjects or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant experience in construction industry, preferably in large-scale civil or building projects.
- With design and build project experience is an advantage.
- Certified QMS Auditor or completed ISO 9001 auditor training is preferable.
- Conversant with management system development, implementation and audit (e.g. ISO 9001 and other management systems).
- Excellent interpersonal skill and proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.