Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-SN/Internet
- Provide on site first-aid / pre-hospital care services to the operation team.
- Conduct basic body check to workers to ensure their health condition is fit for work.
- Promote occupational health and safety to all staff on site.
- Handel general clerical work and prepare regular reports on health and safety.
- Assist in the investigation of the occurrence of accident.
- Enrolled Registered Nurse / Ambulanceman or Ambulancewoman in Hong Kong is preferred.
- 2 years’ relevant experience in main contractor is an advantage.
- Responsible and good patient care skills.
- Basic knowledge in PC including Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here
If you encounter any technical problems, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org