Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Building Services Inspector (ASD Project)
Reference No.: HH-BSI/Internet
- To comment and monitor the inspection schedules, T & C schedules, T & C procedures and T & C report formats submitted by the Contractor, the Specialist Sub-Contractor or other sub-contractors for BS/EM works.
- Responsible for the upkeep of site records in relation to the BS/EM works including site record books and submission of all monthly returns.
- Supervision of the BS/EM works. To monitor labour resources, progress, materials and equipment used on Site.
- To maintain and update the filing systems as required by the Supervising Officer and the Supervising Officer’s Representatives.
- To inspect and report the installed works on the acceptable workmanship, drawing approvals, installation requirements and maintain the site inspection records.
- Possess a Diploma or Higher Certificate or higher qualification in Building Services or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent;
- Have attained the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (DSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent
(Note: ‘Grade E’ in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 are accepted administratively as comparable to ‘Level 2’ Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth); and
- At least 10 years site experience including 6 years relevant post qualification experience in the capacity of building services inspector.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.