Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Senior BIM Engineer
Reference No.: HH-SBIME/Internet
- Responsible for prepare, develop and implement BIM project to facilitate the construction process.
- Organize BIM coordination workshop, collaborate with consultants & construction team to provide necessary support and services.
- Utilize BIM applications to improve the project efficiency, communication, coordination, management and streamline project delivery time, cost and quality assurance throughout the BIM life cycle of the projects.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with different discipline stakeholders including consultants, architects and internal operation team to maximize the utilization of BIM process from design to construction, MiC or DfMA works.
- Supporting our BIM management team, to coordinate, formalize, digitize, co-develop & improve company BIM standards, such as BEP, SAM, BIM workflow, automation R&D and parametric library developments.
- Develop best practices and standards to facilitate BIM project delivery.
- Prepare & provide training to our staffs and clients under supervisor’s guidance.
Degree in Architectural / Engineering / Construction / Science / Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 6 years BIM experience. OR
Higher Diploma in Architectural / Engineering / Construction / Science / Design for Manufacturing or related discipline with 12 years BIM experience.
Good knowledge of BIM360, Revit, Navisworks and Dynamo.
*High performance applicants to be nominated to join CCBC/CCBM training program.*
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.