Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: V-SA/Internet
- Act as site representative of the company on execution of civil engineering and foundation projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of the Project.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the work tasks as specified in the Project Quality Plan.
- Plan, implement and monitor site activities.
- Implement Site Safety Policy and promote awareness of safety to workers at site.
- Carry out any other duties assigned and directed by the company.
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 7 years relevant working experience in construction field is a must.
- Have fulfill TCP-T4 qualification is preferable.
- Chartered membership of HKIE / RPE is preferred.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.