Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant BIM Modeller
Reference No.: HH-ABIMM(G)/Internet
- Develop and maintain BIM (Revit) content
- Be responsible for technical project drawing, create, maintain or amend BIM models of different disciplines
- Generate 2D drawings, schedule and documents
- Modify and advise on altering design, variations and track changes
- Higher Diploma in Architectural Studies or Engineering, Construction Science, Design for Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Knowledge of Revit and Navisworks.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.