Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-DESIGNE/Internet
- Collaborate with construction site to prepare design submission for temporary works design, permanent strengthening and alternative works design to consultants and/or Government Authorities.
- Design temporary works and related structure for tender submission.
- Coordinate with draftsman or BIM modellers to prepare structural drawings for construction or submission.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years relevant working experience including minimum 2 years experience in permanent and temporary works design.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD.
- Familiar with structural design programme such as NIDA, ETABS, SAFE, SADS , Plaxis etc.
- Well understanding of structural design and construction works.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.