Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Mechanical Engineer
Reference No.: HH-AME/Internet
- Provide technical support related to construction plant to projects.
- Liaise with project team, supervise erection and dismantling of heavy plant.
- Carry out inspection works to ensure compliance with Safety Regulations.
- Monitor repair & maintenance program, to place orders for spare parts purchase and allocate appropriate plants to site.
- Assist in preparing cost and management report.
- Liaise with Insurance parties on newly purchased plant, policy revision and claims.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Self-motivated and detail-minded.
- A good team player.
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Good analytical and presentation.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.