Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Assistant Mechanical Engineer
Reference No.: V-AME/Internet
- Provide on-site technical support, quality control and co-ordination.
- Assist site mechanic in conducting trouble shooting, scheduled inspection and repairing work of plants.
- Implement and manage plant maintenance schedule system.
- Assist engineers for In-house new equipment design and implementation projects.
- Assist engineers in conducting experiments and analyze data in various R&D projects.
- Prepare technical and operation documentations according to safety regulations.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on co-ordination and programmed issues.
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or above
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Self-motivated and detail-minded
- A good team player
- Stationed at Godown and construction site
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.