Skip to content
For an optimal viewing experience, it is recommended to view this website on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Reference No.: HH-PO/Internet
- Responsible for day-to-day procurement of material for sites as assigned.
- Negotiate with suppliers for price, delivery time, etc. for approval of the supervisor.
- Prepare Purchase Order for supervisor's endorsement and place order.
- Co-ordinate with supplier/individual site for arrangement of transportation.
- Any administration duties as assigned by supervisors.
Higher Diploma / Diploma in Purchasing / Supply Chain Business or related disciplines.
3 years relevant experience in procurement of building materials would be an advantage.
Good command of English and Chinese.
Good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge in PC (Excel/ Word).
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Purchasing Officer.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.